Full Design Package
- Let’s start with a conversation over the phone or via video call.
- You’ll share your concerns/issues about your space. We’ll schedule a complimentary consultation in your home/business/space.
- This is an important meeting that lasts approximately one hour. I want to learn about your lifestyle. The more I know, the more I can accommodate your needs. I used to be a reporter. I know how to ask good questions.
- We will walk through your home so I can evaluate the space for potential design ideas.
- We will go over the scope of the project, your budget considerations, my pricing structure.
- I’ll take lots of pictures and notes, and then you’ll send me on my way.
While I’m away, I’ll draft a personalized Letter of Agreement to you.
It will include:
- My commitment to the scope of the project discussed.
- Estimated length of project to completion.
- My fee structure
- A deposit request
You’ll need to sign and return the letter of agreement, along with your deposit. It will be held and applied to any outstanding design fees at the end of the project. Once I receive the signed letter and deposit, I will begin to work on the design concept.
Should we need to order furnishings, etc., you will receive an invoice to review and approve before any order is made.
A 50% deposit will be required once you approve a purchase. before the items are shipped.
The remaining balance on the merchandise will be due when the item is ready to be shipped.
Approved orders cannot be cancelled, returned or exchanged. In the case of product damage, The Right Space will manage those concerns with the vendor, on your behalf.
Every step of the process is managed by The Right Space.
- This includes:
- Placing and tracking all orders for goods and services.
- Communicating with vendors and contractors to keep your project on track and moving forward.
- Coordinating deliveries and installations.
I want you 100% happy with every detail. Not only was I a reporter, but I spent years in Customer Relations management. If you’re not happy, I’m not happy. Project finalization includes finishing touches like art and accessories arrangement.
Let's Do it!
Want to talk it over? Contact me and we will create a room to your vision.